RPG invasion of hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreal Tournament 2004 forum of the ''RPG invasion of hell'' server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DDDX
Admin

READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:57 am

Weapons of power,or WOPs, is a mutator that adds...um...powerfull weapons Cool
there are 2 types of weapons it adds
weapons of power-the ones with slots abowe,that can be loaded with artifacts
and minor weapons of power,that cannot be changed (like damage,poison,lucky

full list of powerups and effects is located here
http://mysterial.linuxgangster.org/UTRPG/about3.html

other usefull info at the wep page of the creator of UT RPG
http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dc/rpgfaq.jsp

the default value of a wop is 0,as such it has 5 slots (so 5 powerups can be loaded)
max wop value is +6 (so 5+6 slots= 11 max)
min value is -2. This can be fixed with a repair kit (to 0), or with the upgrade kit (to +6)

HOW TO GET A WOP:
1. pick it,it has a chance of being a wop
2. pick up someones wop that he dropped when he died (yes you can have 2 same weapons in the same time)
3. make it into a wop.
4. copy it

(about 3.-making a wop)
when you pick it up,every weapon has an 85% chance of being magical. So either wop,or just plain magical (poison,sturdy,whatever)
this doesnt show immediatelly,sometimes it will say right away that its a shock of protection +2,but sometimes it takes 1-2 minutes untill it shows what it is
well if it doesnt show what it is-it is a normal weapon. And normal weapons can be upgraded to wops with the upgrade artifact.
you will get a wop -2, that you can upgrade to +6 later on
Only if you pick up a wop,.will it immediatelly say it is a wop...but with other weapons it depends,you have to shoot with them and wait and see what they are
(about 4.-copying a wop)
you can copy someones weapon in 2 ways,depending wether you already have that weapon type or not.
Easiest way-if you dont have a...lets say a flak cannon,and someone has a flak of power +5.
Ofcourse you want it. Ask him to give it to you, return it to him and just run to the flak on the map and pick up a new flak. It will be a wop +5 flak,just like the one you returned

situation 2-you already have a flak. Sturdy,poison,whatever. If it is not negative,damaged,misfortune...than you can throw it away. So you throwed it and now u have nothing. A player gives you his +5 flak wop. you return it,and run to the flak on the map to pick a new
but,it will NOT be your friends flak,it will be the one you got first!! So you just copied the wrong flak.
now you need to toss the new/old useless flak (yes,again),and pick up another brand new flak.
only after this second time will it copy the flak you got from your friend-a wop+5 flak

remember to use denial to keep your weapon after you die
and use retention on other wops you have,to keep them after you die as well

(as well as keeping superweapons. For example,you pick up a deemer,its a +6 wop. Shoot it-now u have lost it,who knows what youll get the next time u pick up a deemer? But if u put retention in it,every next deemer will be a +6 wop... Smile

KEYS for dropping a weapon can be set up in Unreals settings/configure controls/imput/toss weapon.
look for toss artifact as well,and for using an artifact,scrolling between them... (defaults are U, [ ] )

Last edited by DDDX on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:01 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpginvasion.forumotion.com
Kilian
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 pm

When you don't find the TossArtifact-Key, go to your UT2004 Folder (default on C:\Unreal Tournament 2004) and open the System folder. Now Search here the file User.ini.
Open it and Search for [Engine.Input]. Now scroll down and find the Keys.
When you found a Empty Key, add behind the = : TossArtifact.
Example:

Before :
A=StrafeLeft
B=
C=Duck

After:
A=StrafeLeft
B=TossArtifact
C=Duck

Check here the WoP Upgrades :
http://mysite.verizon.net/kearin/WoP/powerups.html
Back to top Go down
Skaarj

Skaarj

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Ahem. This is not weapons of power I am asking for. Its Magical weapons + RPG.

I want the mod that allows you to add POWER-UPS on the weapons! And this mod doesn't show a way to do that.

Allso there is no direct link so I need to download randomly. (I tried UTRPG 2.2 and DRUIDS and thats not what I want!!)

This is what I call wop:
READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Wop
Back to top Go down
Kilian
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 pm

yes, i dont find them too
Back to top Go down
DDDX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 pm

hm...
i got my WOP files from Mysterials site. But that was a year ago,guess he moved it.
If u ask nicely i can e-mail you the wop.zip :p

p.s. it is not magcal weapons+rpg,the site above explains what do certain artifacts do when you load them in wops
Back to top Go down
Skaarj

Skaarj

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 pm

DDDX wrote:
hm...
i got my WOP files from Mysterials site. But that was a year ago,guess he moved it.
If u ask nicely i can e-mail you the wop.zip :p

p.s. it is not magcal weapons+rpg,the site above explains what do certain artifacts do when you load them in wops

Can you please e-mail me the wop.zip because I asked nicely like you told me to ask if I want you to e-mail me the wop.zip? READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Forforum2

Nice enought? :'C

EDIT: Address : Overdaniel5@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by Skaarj on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilian
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 pm

nice,
plz send me too, xfire or msn...
Back to top Go down
DDDX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am

sent 2x
Back to top Go down
Kilian
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 pm

yes, but you still not online in msn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED   READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ: Weapons of power - UPDATED
Page 1 of 1