RPG invasion of hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreal Tournament 2004 forum of the ''RPG invasion of hell'' server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your Tactic ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilian
Kilian

Whats your Tactic ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Tactic ?   Whats your Tactic ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Whats your Tactic ?
Mine is :
When im alone, i use Globe, necro combo and my Energy Flak, and i alived Very Happy
When more play with me, i stay on the first 5 Waves outside. After the 5 Wave, i go safe me and kill them from a good place. I Raise many, try to find Hearts to raise too ( my max Heart count was 7 ), kill many Monster, and at least when all died, i camp. And when i died, then they all can see a good Explosion from my Ultima Laughing
Back to top Go down
DDDX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Tactic ?   Whats your Tactic ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 am

hmm...my gameplay is pretty similar,if not the same,depending wether im alone or not
i know i cant survive waves 9+ with my current damage reduction,so the globe is a choice if im alone+ damage and energy powerups. In all weapons-rocket,flak,mine... link spread inf and energy... no retention,since im alone
and then i globe

if im not alone then 1. i may not get the globe at all 2. i cant use necro combo to fill me up with adren when i come low to 100...cause most likely someone's dead,and ill raise-spend all adren...
so i load retentions,energy,and instead of damage i put protection. Specially usefull with flak or mine,since you can shoot over walls etc...
with 5 protection i get 50% less dmg,and the monsters are ajusted to the weakest level player,so i can survive till wave 12, 13 most of the time without too much hit n run. But after that it takes a lot of teleporting to stay alive,despite 5 protection...

p.s. in nali-waves its better to kill them with lightning rod,because they have low health
but in later waves lightning becomes pretty useless...but tripple dmg never does
Back to top Go down
https://rpginvasion.forumotion.com
Kilian
Kilian

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Tactic ?   Whats your Tactic ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:56 am

that with the globe : same to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your Tactic ?   Whats your Tactic ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your Tactic ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG invasion of hell :: Gameplay-
Jump to: